Elite's Service Aims...
"To provide its customers with the best service level - at all times - and to exceed customer expectations whenever possible"
|Service, Maintenance & Repairs
All Service work is carried out by experienced, factory-trained engineers, with all site work being fully insured.
First line servicing will normally be carried out by Elite's
|Overseas & UK
Advice by telephone, e-mail or fax is available to all customers.
|UK - The following services are available:-
- A full replacement parts service for Elite and other makes
- Supply of a wide range of furnace / oven accessories
- Supply of operator personal safety equipment.
Repairs & Upgrades
- Repair/refurbishment of furnaces and ovens - most makes
(at customer's site and return to factory).
- Emergency call out service.
- Pre-planned site visits.
- Equipment collection and re-delivery service.
- Equipment upgrades - for most makes.
- System safety checks (For H&S or Insurance purposes).
- Equipment maintenance
- Individual visits to advise on specific problems or general
- Maintenance contracts - tailored to suit individual
- Furnace Temperature Surveys - Single or multipoint surveys at one or more temperatures can be undertaken.
- Certificates are supplied with all results traceable to UK
- Certificates can be issued on an "In House" basis or to UCAS certificate requirements.
Certificates of accuracy can be issued for:-
- The Control Thermocouple(s) - Certifying accuracy at the number of specified test temperatures.
- The Temperature Controller / Programmer(s) - Certifying accuracy at several different test points, or over the full working range.
- A Temperature Controller / Programmer and Thermocouple - Certifying accuracy at the number of specified test temperatures.
- Furnace Chamber Temperature Surveys - Certifying accuracy at a specified number of points at a specified number of temperatures.